What's Pinho like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Pinho. Places to visit such as Termas De S. Pedro Do Sul and Termas Gardens are not far away. As you expand your exploration, why not visit Termas de Sao Pedro do Sul Town Square.
How to get to Pinho
Pinho is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Sao Pedro do Sul.
- Viseu (VSE), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Pinho
Things to see and do in and around Pinho
Things to see near Pinho:
- Termas Gardens (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Termas de Sao Pedro do Sul Town Square (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sao Pedro do Sul?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, February, November (average 163 mm of rainfall)