What's Rio Mau e Arcos like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Rio Mau e Arcos? Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Igreja dos Arcos no Caminho Portugues de Santiago. Vila do Conde Aqueduct and Praca da Republica are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Rio Mau e Arcos
Rio Mau e Arcos is located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the heart of Vila do Conde.
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from Rio Mau e Arcos
Things to see and do in and around Rio Mau e Arcos
Things to see near Rio Mau e Arcos:
- Igreja dos Arcos no Caminho Portugues de Santiago (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Vila do Conde Aqueduct (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Praca da Republica (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Cividade de Bagunte (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Praca do Almada (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to do near Rio Mau e Arcos:
- Casino da Povoa (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Casa do Barco (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Alfandega Resia Museu da Construção Naval (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Centro de Memoria (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Museu de Arte Sacra (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Vila do Conde?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: October, December, January, November (average 232 mm of rainfall)