What's Westover like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Westover? Places such as Maymont Park and Carytown are just a little farther away. James River and Virginia Museum of Fine Arts are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Westover
Westover is located 4 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Richmond.
- Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Westover
Things to see and do in and around Westover
Things to see near Westover:
- Maymont Park (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- James River (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- American Civil War Center at Historic Tredegar (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Virginia Commonwealth University (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Stuart C. Siegel Center (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Westover:
- Carytown (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Altria Theater (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Monument Avenue (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Science Museum of Virginia (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Richmond?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, September, July (average 116 mm of rainfall)