What's Cascade Green like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Cascade Green. Top places in the larger area to visit include Mercedes-Benz Stadium and State Farm Arena. World of Coca-Cola is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Cascade Green
Cascade Green is located 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the heart of Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 6 mi (9.6 km) from Cascade Green
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 4.4 mi (7.2 km) from Cascade Green
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from Cascade Green
Things to see and do in and around Cascade Green
Things to see near Cascade Green:
- Cascade Family Skating (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Barrett Park (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Georgia Soccer Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Citizens Trust Bank (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Point University (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Cascade Green:
- Camp Creek Marketplace (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Six Flags Over Georgia (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Greenbriar Mall (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Tyler Perry Studios (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Wolf Creek Amphitheater (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Atlanta?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, March, December (average 131 mm of rainfall)