What's District XI Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider District XI. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Buda Castle. Gellert Thermal Baths and Swimming Pool and Szechenyi Thermal Bath are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in District XI?
We have 28 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in District XI:
Anna Hotel Budapest3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Walkable location
Korona Hotel PanzioFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Terrace • Garden • Walkable location
Ibis Styles Budapest Citywest3-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Ábel Pension Budapest3-star pension with bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Rubin Wellness & Conference Hotel4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
How to Get to District XI
District XI is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Budapest.
- Ferenc Liszt Intl. Airport (BUD), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from District XI
Getting to District XI on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Kelenföld vasútállomás Station
- Kelenföld vasútállomás M Tram Stop
- Kelenfoldi Station
Things to See and Do in and around District XI
What to See in District XI
- Gellert Thermal Baths and Swimming Pool
- Buda Castle
- Szechenyi Thermal Bath
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics