What's Churton Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Churton Park? Places such as Petone Foreshore and Interislander Ferry Terminal are just a little farther away. Petite Martinique and Wellington City Walkways are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Churton Park
Churton Park is located 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from the heart of Wellington.
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Churton Park
- Paraparaumu (PPQ), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from Churton Park
Things to see and do in and around Churton Park
Things to see near Churton Park:
- Petone Foreshore (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Interislander Ferry Terminal (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Petite Martinique (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Royal Mount Carmel Falls (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Fedon's Camp (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Wellington?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, December (average 96 mm of rainfall)