What's Highcliff like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Highcliff. Take time to see places such as Otago Peninsula and Boulder Beach while you're here. Forsyth Barr Stadium and Dunedin Botanic Garden are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Highcliff
Highcliff is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Dunedin.
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.), 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from Highcliff
Things to see and do in and around Highcliff
What to see in Highcliff
- Otago Peninsula
- Boulder Beach
Things to do near Highcliff:
- Dunedin Botanic Garden (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Toitu Otago Settlers Museum (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Dunedin Casino (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Hocken Library (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Dunedin Railways (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dunedin?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, October, November (average 88 mm of rainfall)