What's Waverley like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Waverley? Take time to see the sights such as Otago Peninsula while you're here. Forsyth Barr Stadium and Edgar Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Waverley
Waverley is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Dunedin.
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Waverley
Things to see and do in and around Waverley
Things to see near Waverley:
- Otago Peninsula (7.5 mi/12.1 km away)
- Forsyth Barr Stadium (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Edgar Centre (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- First Church of Otago (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- University of Otago (1.6 mi/2.7 km away)
Things to do near Waverley:
- Dunedin Casino (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Dunedin Botanic Garden (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Dunedin Railways (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Dunedin Chinese Garden (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dunedin?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: February, December, January, October (average 81 mm of rainfall)