What's Sunnyvale like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Sunnyvale. Places such as Trusts Stadium and Waikumete Cemetery are just a little farther away. Avondale Sunday Market and Crystal Mountain are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Sunnyvale
Sunnyvale is located 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the heart of Auckland.
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.), 11 mi (17.6 km) from Sunnyvale
Things to see and do in and around Sunnyvale
Things to see near Sunnyvale:
- Trusts Stadium (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
- Unitec Institute of Technology (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Waikumete Cemetery (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Paradice Ice Skating (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Alberton House (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to do near Sunnyvale:
- Avondale Sunday Market (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Crystal Mountain (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Titirangi Golf Club (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Artisan Wine (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Whoa! Studios (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Auckland?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 159 mm of rainfall)