What's Fraser Rise like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Fraser Rise. Visit places such as Watergardens Town Centre and Organ Pipes National Park when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Cairnlea Lakes and Clarke Road Streamside Reserve are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Fraser Rise
Fraser Rise is located 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from Fraser Rise
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 9.9 mi (16 km) from Fraser Rise
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 25.9 mi (41.6 km) from Fraser Rise
Things to see and do in and around Fraser Rise
Things to see near Fraser Rise:
- Organ Pipes National Park (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Cairnlea Lakes (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Clarke Road Streamside Reserve (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Banchory Grove Grassland Nature Conservation Reserve (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Jacksons Creek Streamside Reserve (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
Things to do near Fraser Rise:
- Watergardens Town Centre (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Galli Estate Winery (3 mi/4.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: August, October, November, September (average 87 mm of rainfall)