What's Pearl District Like?There's a lot visitors like about Pearl District, especially its restaurants. You'll find a selection of breweries and shops in the neighborhood. Take in some culture at Gerding Theater at the Armory and Museum of Contemporary Craft. There's plenty more to see, including Powell's City of Books and Jamison Square.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Pearl District?
We have 45 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Pearl District:
Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Pearl District3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
Canopy by Hilton Portland Pearl District4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Portland-Pearl DistrictMountain hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
How to Get to Pearl DistrictPearl District is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Portland.
- Portland International Airport (PDX), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Pearl District
Things to See and Do in and around Pearl District
What to See in Pearl District
- Jamison Square
- Pacific Northwest College of Art
- Broadway Bridge
- Life Size Elephant Statue
- North Park Blocks
Things to Do in Pearl District
- Powell's City of Books
- Art Institute of Portland
- Gerding Theater at the Armory
- Museum of Contemporary Craft
- Augen Gallery