What's Pearl District Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Pearl District, especially its restaurants. You'll find a selection of breweries and shops in the neighborhood. Take a fun excursion to Moda Center. Oregon Convention Center and Oregon Zoo are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Pearl District?
We have 38 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Pearl District:
Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Pearl District3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
Canopy by Hilton Portland Pearl District4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Harlow Hotel2.5-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Hampton Inn & Suites Portland-Pearl DistrictMountain hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
How to Get to Pearl District
Pearl District is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Portland.
- Portland International Airport (PDX), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Pearl District
Getting to Pearl District on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- NW 10th & Johnson Stop
- NW 11th & Johnson Stop
- NW Lovejoy & 9th Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Pearl District
What to See in Pearl District
- Moda Center
- Oregon Convention Center
- Pacific Northwest College of Art
- Life Size Elephant Statue
- Lan Su Chinese Garden