What's Derwent Park like?
While in Derwent Park, you can simply enjoy the bars and restaurants. Visit places such as Royal Hobart Showground and MyState Bank Arena when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Tasmanian Hockey Centre and Museum of Old and New Art are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Derwent Park
Derwent Park is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Hobart.
- Hobart International Airport (HBA), 10.5 mi (17 km) from Derwent Park
Things to see and do in and around Derwent Park
Things to see near Derwent Park:
- MyState Bank Arena (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Tasmanian Hockey Centre (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- North Hobart Oval (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Claremont House (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Constitution Dock (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
Things to do near Derwent Park:
- Royal Hobart Showground (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Museum of Old and New Art (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Domain Tennis Centre (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Hobart Aquatic Centre (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hobart?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, November, May (average 69 mm of rainfall)