What's Wantirna like?
Wantirna is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time visiting the restaurants. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at William Morris Reserve and Stringybark Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Bateman Street Bushland and Winton Wetlands.
How to get to Wantirna
Wantirna is located 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from Wantirna
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 19.9 mi (32 km) from Wantirna
Things to see and do in and around Wantirna
What to see in Wantirna
- William Morris Reserve
- Stringybark Reserve
- Bateman Street Bushland
- Winton Wetlands
Things to do near Wantirna:
- Westfield Knox (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- The Glen Shopping Centre (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Ringwood Golf Course (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Caribbean Markets (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: August, October, November, September (average 87 mm of rainfall)