What's North Sydney like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about North Sydney, especially its restaurants. Take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's waterfront. Families can spend quality time at Hare Krishna Movement and Kesterton Park. There's plenty more to see, including North Sydney Oval and St. Leonards Park.
How to get to North Sydney
North Sydney is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from North Sydney
Things to see and do in and around North Sydney
What to see in North Sydney
- North Sydney Oval
- St. Leonards Park
- ISKCON Sydney (Hare Krishna Temple)
- Kesterton Park
Things to do in North Sydney
- Mary MacKillop Place
- Hare Krishna Movement
- Don Bank Museum
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, January (average 142 mm of rainfall)