What's Homebush like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Homebush? Take time to see the sights such as DFO Homebush while you're here. Circular Quay and Sydney Harbour Bridge are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Homebush
Homebush is located 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Homebush
Things to see and do in and around Homebush
Things to see near Homebush:
- Ken Rosewall Arena (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Bicentennial Park (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Sydney Olympic Park Athletic Centre (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Sydney Showground (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Accor Stadium (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to do near Homebush:
- DFO Homebush (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Sydney International Aquatic Centre (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Top Ryde Shopping Center (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Birkenhead Point Outlet Centre (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Bankstown Sports Club (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, January (average 142 mm of rainfall)