What's NoMad like?
People go to NoMad to see famous places such as Empire State Building, as well as its many attractions such as American Dream. Make sure that you enjoy the neighbourhood's great restaurants and coffee shops. Madison Square Garden and Grand Central Terminal are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
How to get to NoMad
NoMad is located 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of New York.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from NoMad
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 10.6 mi (17 km) from NoMad
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from NoMad
Getting to NoMad on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- 28 St. Station (Broadway)
- 28 St. Station (Park Av. S)
Things to see and do in and around NoMad
Things to see near NoMad:
- Marble Collegiate Church (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Empire State Building (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Madison Square Garden (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Grand Central Terminal (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Times Square (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
Things to do in NoMad
- 5th Avenue
- National Museum of Mathematics
- The Jazz Gallery