What's Nowy Port Like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Nowy Port. Spend an afternoon at Zoo Gdansk or Aquapark Sopot. There's plenty more to see, including Jelitkowo Beach and Stogi Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Nowy Port?
We have 36 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Nowy Port but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Health club • Bar • Cafe • Comfy beds
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Garden • Central location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Fitness center • Central location
Radisson Hotel & Suites, Gdansk - 3.4 mi (5.5 km) awayRiverfront hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Puro Gdańsk Stare Miasto - 3.5 mi (5.6 km) away4-star hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
Hanza Hotel - 3.2 mi (5.2 km) awayRiverfront hotel with spa, restaurant
Holiday Inn Gdansk - City Centre, an IHG Hotel - 3.4 mi (5.4 km) awayRiverfront hotel with restaurant, bar
HOTEL NUMBER ONE BY GRANO Gdańsk - 3.7 mi (6 km) away3.5-star hotel with spa, indoor pool
How to Get to Nowy Port
Nowy Port is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the heart of Gdańsk.
- Lech Walesa Airport (GDN), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Nowy Port
Things to See and Do in and around Nowy Port
What to See in Nowy Port
- Gdansk University of Technology
- Jelitkowo Beach
- Stogi Beach
- Mariacka Street
- Long Lane
Things to Do in Nowy Port
- Long Market
- Monte Cassino Street
- Zoo Gdansk
- Aquapark Sopot
- Madison Shopping Gallery