What's La Jolla Village Like?
People go to La Jolla Village to soak up the sun at Mission Beach and to visit the many top attractions like San Diego Zoo. Travelers like this family-friendly neighborhood for its great restaurants and access to the beach. Mission Bay and Balboa Park are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in La Jolla Village?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in La Jolla Village:
Sheraton La Jolla HotelSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Garden
Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego La JollaSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Garden
How to Get to La Jolla Village
La Jolla Village is located 3 mi (4.9 km) from the heart of La Jolla.
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from La Jolla Village
- San Diego Intl. Airport (SAN), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from La Jolla Village
- San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from La Jolla Village
Things to See and Do in and around La Jolla Village
What to See in La Jolla Village
- Mission Bay
- Mission Beach
- Balboa Park
- San Diego Convention Center
- University of San Diego
Things to Do in La Jolla Village
- San Diego Zoo
- USS Midway Museum
- Westfield UTC
- Belmont Park
- Fashion Valley Mall