What's La Jolla Village Like?There's a lot visitors like about La Jolla Village, especially its restaurants and beach access. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops. Top places in the larger area to visit include La Jolla Cove and Mission Bay. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Mission Beach and Belmont Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in La Jolla Village?
We have 8 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in La Jolla Village:
Sheraton La Jolla HotelSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Central location
Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego La JollaSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
How to Get to La Jolla VillageLa Jolla Village is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of La Jolla.
- San Diego Intl. Airport (SAN), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from La Jolla Village
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from La Jolla Village
- San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from La Jolla Village
Things to See and Do in and around La Jolla Village
Things to See near La Jolla Village:
- La Jolla Cove (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- University of California, San Diego (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- La Jolla Shores Park (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- La Jolla Beach (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Black's Beach (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to Do near La Jolla Village:
- Westfield UTC (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Torrey Pines Golf Course (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Birch Aquarium (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Salk Institute for Biological Studies (1.8 mi/3 km away)