What's Montenegro like?
While in Montenegro, you can simply enjoy the coffee shops and bars. Enjoy fun activities in the neighbourhood such as swimming. Take time to see places such as Faro Island Beach and Ria Formosa Natural Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Parque Natural da Ria Formosa and Barrinha.
How to get to Montenegro
Montenegro is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Faro.
- Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Montenegro
Things to see and do in and around Montenegro
What to see in Montenegro
- University of Algarve
- Faro Island Beach
- Ria Formosa Natural Park
- Parque Natural da Ria Formosa
Things to do near Montenegro:
- Forum Algarve Mall (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Quinta do Lago Golf (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- A Companhia de Teatro do Algarve (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Algarve Living Science Center (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Algarve Regional Museum (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Faro?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, October, March (average 41 mm of rainfall)