What's Carmel Center like?
In Carmel Center, you can spend time visiting the gardens, waterfront and shops. Spend an afternoon at Panorama Street or Haifa Educational Zoo. There's plenty more to see, including Haifa Cinematheque and Mane Katz Museum.
How to get to Carmel CenterCarmel Center is located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the heart of Haifa.
- Haifa (HFA), 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Carmel Center
Things to see and do in and around Carmel Center
Things to see near Carmel Center:
- Russian Orthodox Church (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Baha'i Gardens (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Haifa Port (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Carmel Beach (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Dado Zamir Beach (1.8 mi/3 km away)
Things to do in Carmel Center
- Panorama Street
- Haifa Cinematheque
- Haifa Educational Zoo
- Mane Katz Museum
- Tikotin Museum of Japanese Art
When is the best time to visit Haifa?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, February, November (average 147 mm of rainfall)