What's Hadar HaCarmel Like?In Hadar HaCarmel, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the coffeehouses. Take time to discover this upscale neighborhood's gardens. Take time to see the sights like Israel National Museum of Science Technology and Space - Madatech while you're here. Panorama Street and Baha'i Gardens are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Hadar HaCarmel?
We have 26 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Hadar HaCarmel:
Satori HotelBoutique hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Eden HotelCity-center hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Beach shuttle • Central location
How to Get to Hadar HaCarmelHadar HaCarmel is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Haifa.
- Haifa (HFA), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Hadar HaCarmel
Things to See and Do in and around Hadar HaCarmel
Things to See near Hadar HaCarmel:
- Baha'i Gardens (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Russian Orthodox Church (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Haifa Port (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Stella Maris Monastery (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Elijah's Cave (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
Things to Do near Hadar HaCarmel:
- Israel National Museum of Science Technology and Space - Madatech (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Panorama Street (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Flea Market Haifa (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Haifa Museum of Art (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Grand Canyon Shopping Center (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)