What's Ciudad Lineal Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Ciudad Lineal, especially its restaurants. You'll find a selection of cafes and shops in the neighborhood. With a trip to Arturo Soria Plaza Shopping Center or Alcala Norte, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Calle de Alcalá and Museo Africano Mundo Negro.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ciudad Lineal?
We have 53 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Ciudad Lineal:
ARTIEM MadridUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
Hotel Quinta de los Cedros4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Garden • Attentive staff
Hotel Porcel Torre Garden3-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Novotel Madrid City Las Ventas4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center • Family friendly
Hotel Nuevo Madrid4-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Health club • Bar • Attentive staff
How to Get to Ciudad Lineal
Ciudad Lineal is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Ciudad Lineal
Getting to Ciudad Lineal on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Barrio de la Concepcion Station
- Avenida de la Paz Station
- Arturo Soria Station
Things to See and Do in and around Ciudad Lineal
What to See in Ciudad Lineal
- Calle de Alcalá
- Almudena Cemetery
- Los Cubos Building