What's Vrsar Old Town like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Vrsar Old Town? Places such as Vrsar Harbour and Dinopark Funtana are just a little farther away. Aquacolors Porec and Brulo Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Vrsar Old Town
- Pula (PUY), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from Vrsar Old Town
Things to see and do in and around Vrsar Old Town
Things to see near Vrsar Old Town:
- Vrsar Harbour (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Brulo Beach (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- St. Euphemia's Church (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Marsala Tita Square (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Rovinj Harbour (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to do near Vrsar Old Town:
- Dinopark Funtana (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Aquacolors Porec (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Rovinj Aquarium (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Batana House Ecomuseum (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Carrera Street (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Vrsar?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: September, November, October, May (average 166 mm of rainfall)