What's Cheongdam-dong Like?
People go to Cheongdam-dong to see attractions like Lotte World and to explore its green spaces like Dongdaemun History and Culture Park. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighborhood. Starfield COEX Mall and Myeongdong Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Cheongdam-dong?
We have 13 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Cheongdam-dong:
Hotel Riviera - Adults onlyAdults-only hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Nightclub • Fitness center
Aloft Seoul GangnamUpscale hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Lavita Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Hotel ENTRA Gangnam3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Garden
How to Get to Cheongdam-dong
Cheongdam-dong is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP), 13.8 mi (22.1 km) from Cheongdam-dong
Getting to Cheongdam-dong on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Cheongdam Station
- Gangnam-gu Office Station
Things to See and Do in and around Cheongdam-dong
What to See in Cheongdam-dong
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park
- Bukchon Hanok Village
- COEX Convention and Exhibition Center
- Ttukseom Hangang Park
- Seoul Forest