What's Historic Downtown Racine like?
In Historic Downtown Racine, you can spend time visiting the waterfront or simply enjoy the restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's lake views. Take time to see places such as Lake Michigan and Reef Point Marina while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Living Light Community Center and Racine Art Museum.
How to get to Historic Downtown Racine
- Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.), 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from Historic Downtown Racine
- Kenosha, WI (ENW-Kenosha Regional), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Historic Downtown Racine
Things to see and do in and around Historic Downtown Racine
What to see in Historic Downtown Racine
- Lake Michigan
- Reef Point Marina
- Living Light Community Center
- Racine Masonic Center
Things to do in Historic Downtown Racine
- Racine Art Museum
- Hot Shop Glass
When is the best time to visit Racine?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -2°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, May, August (average 94 mm of rainfall)