What's Crossroads Arts District Like?
While in Crossroads Arts District, you can enjoy the restaurants. Top attractions include Worlds of Fun. Arrowhead Stadium and Legends Outlets Kansas City are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Crossroads Arts District?
We have 79 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Crossroads Arts District:
1812 Overture B&B3.5-star B&B
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Crossroads Hotel4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, 3 bars
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
Residence Inn by Marriott Kansas City Downtown/ Convention3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Loews Kansas City Hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Walkable location
Home2 Suites by Hilton Kansas City Downtown3-star hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Crossroads Arts District
Crossroads Arts District is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Kansas City.
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from Crossroads Arts District
Getting to Crossroads Arts District on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Crossroads Tram Stop
- Kauffman Center Tram Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Crossroads Arts District
What to See in Crossroads Arts District
- Arrowhead Stadium
- University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Kauffman Stadium
- Cable Dahmer Arena
- Children's Mercy Park