What's Hampden Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Hampden. Plan a fun excursion to Oriole Park at Camden Yards and M&T Bank Stadium. National Aquarium in Baltimore and Baltimore Convention Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Hampden?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Hampden but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel - 3.3 mi (5.3 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Lord Baltimore Hotel - 3 mi (4.9 km) awayHistoric hotel with restaurant, bar
Hyatt Place Baltimore Inner Harbor - 3.7 mi (6 km) away3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Comfort Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor - 3.2 mi (5.2 km) awayCity-center hotel
The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore - 3.5 mi (5.7 km) awayWaterfront hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Hampden
Hampden is located 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Hampden
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Hampden
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 18 mi (29 km) from Hampden
Things to See and Do in and around Hampden
What to See in Hampden
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Johns Hopkins University
- Baltimore Convention Center
- M&T Bank Stadium
- Druid Hill Park
Things to Do in Hampden
- National Aquarium in Baltimore
- Arundel Mills Mall
- Maryland Zoo
- Pimlico Race Course
- Lexington Market