What's Charles Village Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Charles Village. Plan a fun excursion to Oriole Park at Camden Yards and M&T Bank Stadium. National Aquarium in Baltimore and Baltimore Convention Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Charles Village?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Charles Village but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel - 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Lord Baltimore Hotel - 2.2 mi (3.5 km) awayHistoric hotel with restaurant, bar
Hyatt Place Baltimore Inner Harbor - 2.7 mi (4.4 km) away3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Comfort Inn & Suites Baltimore Inner Harbor - 2.3 mi (3.8 km) awayCity-center hotel
The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore - 2.7 mi (4.3 km) awayWaterfront hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Charles Village
Charles Village is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Charles Village
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from Charles Village
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from Charles Village
Things to See and Do in and around Charles Village
What to See in Charles Village
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Johns Hopkins University
- Baltimore Convention Center
- M&T Bank Stadium
- Maryland Institute College of Art
Things to Do in Charles Village
- National Aquarium in Baltimore
- Arundel Mills Mall
- Maryland Zoo
- Lexington Market
- American Visionary Art Museum