What's Ponta Verde like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Ponta Verde. Take time to see places such as Ponta Verde Beach and Pajucara Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Skatepark Pajucara.
How to get to Ponta Verde
Ponta Verde is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Maceió.
- Maceio (MCZ-Zumbi dos Palmares Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Ponta Verde
Things to see and do in and around Ponta Verde
What to see in Ponta Verde
- Ponta Verde Beach
- Pajucara Beach
- Skatepark Pajucara
Things to do near Ponta Verde:
- Pajuçara Handicraft Market (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Parque Shopping Center Maceio (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Maceio Shopping Center (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Museum of Image and Sound (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Theo Brandao Museum (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Maceió?
- Hottest months: February, March, December, January (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: May, April, March, February (average 112 mm of rainfall)