What's Siesta Key Village like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Siesta Key Village, especially its restaurants and beach access. Make sure that you enjoy the neighbourhood's great shops and bars. Beachcombers can spend the day at Siesta Key Beach when the weather is nice. Lido Beach is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Siesta Key Village
- Sarasota, FL (SRQ-Sarasota-Bradenton Intl.), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Siesta Key Village
Things to see and do in and around Siesta Key Village
Things to see near Siesta Key Village:
- Siesta Key Beach (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Lido Beach (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Crescent Beach (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Siesta Key Marina (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- St. Armands Circle (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
Things to do near Siesta Key Village:
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- The Landings (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Islandside Golf Course at Longboat Key Club (4.4 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Siesta Key?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 225 mm of rainfall)