What's Mexicantown Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Mexicantown. Plan a fun excursion to Little Caesars Arena and Comerica Park. MGM Grand Detroit Casino and Ford Field are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Mexicantown?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Mexicantown but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Garden • 24-hour front desk
- Free valet parking • Free Internet access • 4 bars • Spa tub • Casino
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Garden • 24-hour front desk
- Free Internet access • 2 bars • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Fort Pontchartrain Detroit, a Wyndham Hotel - 1.9 mi (3.1 km) away3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
MotorCity Casino Hotel - 1.6 mi (2.5 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
Atheneum Suite Hotel - 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
The Siren Hotel - 2.1 mi (3.4 km) awayBaroque hotel with 3 restaurants, 4 bars
Hollywood Casino at Greektown - 2.5 mi (4 km) away4-star hotel with casino, restaurant
How to Get to Mexicantown
Mexicantown is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Detroit.
- Windsor, ON (YQG), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Mexicantown
- Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Mexicantown
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW), 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from Mexicantown
Things to See and Do in and around Mexicantown
What to See in Mexicantown
- Little Caesars Arena
- Comerica Park
- Ford Field
- University of Detroit Mercy
- University of Windsor
Things to Do in Mexicantown
- MGM Grand Detroit Casino
- Henry Ford Museum
- MotorCity Casino
- Masonic Temple
- Fillmore Detroit