What's Midtown Ocean City Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Midtown Ocean City, especially its bars and seaside access. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great restaurants. Beachcombers can spend the day at Ocean City Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Seacrets Distilling Company and Roland E. Powell Convention Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Midtown Ocean City?
We have 2187 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite places to stay in Midtown Ocean City:
The Edge at Fager's IslandAdults-only hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Nightclub • Central location
Lighthouse Club HotelBayfront hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
Residence Inn by Marriott Ocean City3-star beachfront hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Central location
Aloft Ocean City3-star beachfront hotel with 2 bars, pool bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Hilton Ocean City Oceanfront SuitesUpscale beachfront hotel with 3 restaurants, beach bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Lazy river • Walkable location
How to Get to Midtown Ocean City
Midtown Ocean City is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Ocean City.
- Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from Midtown Ocean City
- Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from Midtown Ocean City
- Ocean City, MD (OCE-Ocean City Municipal), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Midtown Ocean City
Things to See and Do in and around Midtown Ocean City
What to See in Midtown Ocean City
- Ocean City Beach
- Roland E. Powell Convention Center
- Northside Park
- Inlet Park
- Maryland Beach
Things to Do in Midtown Ocean City
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park
- Jolly Roger at the Pier
- Trimper's Rides
- Frontier Town Water Park and Golf
- Main Street Berlin