What's Borgo Roma like?
In Borgo Roma, you can spend time exploring the opera house and coffee shops. Nature lovers can visit Adige River and Santa Teresa Park. There's plenty more to see, including Centro Commerciale Adigeo and Veronafiere.
How to get to Borgo Roma
Borgo Roma is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Verona.
- Valerio Catullo Airport (VRN), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Borgo Roma
Things to see and do in and around Borgo Roma
What to see in Borgo Roma
- Adige River
- Santa Teresa Park
Things to do near Borgo Roma:
- Centro Commerciale Adigeo (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Castelvecchio Museum (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Roman Theater (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Opera in Love - Romeo & Juliet (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Scaliger Tombs (2.5 mi/4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Verona?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, October, September (average 74 mm of rainfall)