What's Foggy Bottom Like?
People go to Foggy Bottom to see famous places such as White House, as well as its many attractions like Smithsonian Institution. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's museums and selection of shops. National Mall and National Museum of African American History and Culture are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Foggy Bottom?
We have 42 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Foggy Bottom:
Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC/Foggy Bottom3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Terrace • Pool loungers
Hotel Hive3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
Residence Inn Washington, DC/Foggy BottomCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Foggy Bottom
Foggy Bottom is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Washington.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), 3.7 mi (6 km) from Foggy Bottom
- College Park, MD (CGS), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Foggy Bottom
- Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark), 19.2 mi (31 km) from Foggy Bottom
Things to See and Do in and around Foggy Bottom
What to See in Foggy Bottom
- White House
- National Mall
- George Washington University
- Georgetown University
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Things to Do in Foggy Bottom
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Smithsonian Institution
- Smithsonian's National Zoo
- National Air and Space Museum
- Union Station Shopping Center