What's Wuzhong Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Wuzhong? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Panmen Scenic Area and Tiger Hill. The neighborhood features views of the lake. There's plenty more to see, including Suzhou City Moat and Pingjiang Street.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Wuzhong?
We have 113 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Wuzhong:
Courtyard by Marriott Suzhou Mudu4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Terrace
Hilton Garden Inn Suzhou WuzhongLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Hilton Suzhou Yinshan LakeLakefront hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Health club • Bar
Suzhou Marriott Hotel Taihu LakeArt Deco hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe
How to Get to Wuzhong
Wuzhong is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the heart of Suzhou.
- Wuxi (WUX-Shuofang), 20 mi (32.2 km) from Wuzhong
Getting to Wuzhong on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Yingchunlu Station
- Baodai Lu Station
- Shihu Donglu Station
Things to See and Do in and around Wuzhong
What to See in Wuzhong
- Suzhou City Moat
- Panmen Scenic Area
- Suzhou University
- Pingjiang Street
- Jinji Lake