What's Mount Vernon Like?There's a lot visitors like about Mount Vernon, especially its restaurants. Discover the neighborhood's waterfront, monuments, and shops. Take in some culture at Walters Art Museum and Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University. There's plenty more to see, including Washington Monument and George Peabody Library.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Mount Vernon?
We have 22 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Mount Vernon:
Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Revival Baltimore, part of JdV by Hyatt4-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour health club
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Attentive staff
How to Get to Mount VernonMount Vernon is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Mount Vernon
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Mount Vernon
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Mount Vernon
Things to See and Do in and around Mount Vernon
What to See in Mount Vernon
- Washington Monument
- George Peabody Library
- Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University
- Baltimore Cathedral
- Mount Vernon United Methodist Church
Things to Do in Mount Vernon
- Walters Art Museum
- Center Stage Theater
- Mount Vernon Museum of Incandescent Lighting
- The Contemporary
- Maryland Historical Society