What's Harbor East Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Harbor East, especially its shops. Make sure to enjoy this stylish neighborhood's great restaurants. Plan a fun excursion to Oriole Park at Camden Yards and M&T Bank Stadium. National Aquarium in Baltimore and Baltimore Convention Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Harbor East?
We have 11 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Harbor East:
Four Seasons Hotel BaltimoreLuxury hotel with 5 restaurants, spa
- Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace
Baltimore Marriott WaterfrontArt Deco hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Health club • Terrace • Garden
Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Garden
How to Get to Harbor East
Harbor East is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Baltimore.
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 8 mi (12.9 km) from Harbor East
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Harbor East
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 15.9 mi (25.7 km) from Harbor East
Things to See and Do in and around Harbor East
What to See in Harbor East
- Baltimore Convention Center
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- M&T Bank Stadium
- Johns Hopkins University
- Harbor East Marina
Things to Do in Harbor East
- National Aquarium in Baltimore
- Arundel Mills Mall
- American Visionary Art Museum
- Lexington Market
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore