What's Brera Like?
In Brera, you can spend time checking out the opera house, restaurants, and shops. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's live music. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Cathedral of Milan. Piazza del Duomo and San Siro Stadium are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Brera?
We have 86 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Brera:
B&B Hotel Milano City Center DuomoCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Mandarin Oriental, MilanLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Bar • Cafe
Hotel StarCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
How to Get to Brera
Brera is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Milan.
- Linate Airport (LIN), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Brera
- Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) from Brera
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport (BGY), 28.2 mi (45.4 km) from Brera
Getting to Brera on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Via Cusani Tram Stop
- Cairoli Station
- Cordusio M1 Tram Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Brera
What to See in Brera
- Piazza del Duomo
- Cathedral of Milan
- San Siro Stadium
- Academy of Fine Arts of Brera
- Piazza della Scala