What's Historic Center Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Historic Center, especially its restaurants and beach access. Have a relaxing day visiting Tayrona National Natural Park. There's plenty more to see, including Santa Marta Cathedral and Parque de Los Novios.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Historic Center?
We have 176 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Historic Center:
Hotel Boutique Casa Carolina4-star hotel with 3 outdoor pools, spa
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Central location
Hotel Sierra Nevada2.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hotel Boutique Don Pepe4-star hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Casa de Isabella, a Kali HotelBoutique hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Pool loungers • Walkable location
Hotel Akuamarina3.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Historic Center
Historic Center is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Comuna 2.
- Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar), 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Historic Center
Things to See and Do in and around Historic Center
What to See in Historic Center
- Tayrona National Natural Park
- Santa Marta Cathedral
- Parque de Los Novios
- Santa Marta Beach
- Taganga Beach
Things to Do in Historic Center
- Santa Marta Theater
- San Juan Cultural Center
- Tairona Gold Museum
- Old San Juan de Dios Hospital Museum