What's Campo di Marte Like?In Campo di Marte, you can spend time checking out the museums, cafes, and spas. Plan a fun excursion to Nelson Mandela Forum and Coverciano. There's plenty more to see, including Stadio Artemio Franchi and Historic Center - Downtown.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Campo di Marte?
We have 192 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Campo di Marte:
B&B Lorena Suites & ApartmentsTuscan-style B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Terrace • Quiet rooms
Hotel Ville sull'ArnoLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • Central location
Messori SuitesCity-center B&B with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Comfy beds
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • Quiet rooms
Relais la Corte di ClorisCity-center townhouse
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Garden • Walkable location
How to Get to Campo di MarteCampo di Marte is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Florence.
- Florence Airport, Peretola (FLR), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Campo di Marte
Traveling to Campo di Marte by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Florence Campo di Marte Station
- Florence (FIR-Firenze Campo di Marte Rail Station)
- Florence-Le Cure Station
Things to See and Do in and around Campo di Marte
What to See in Campo di Marte
- Nelson Mandela Forum
- Stadio Artemio Franchi
- Historic Center - Downtown