What's Pangrati Like?If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Pangrati. Take in some culture at Goulandris Museum of Modern Art and Coronet Theater. There's plenty more to see, including Museum of Greek Scouting and Saint Spyridon Orthodox Church.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Pangrati?
We have 184 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Pangrati:
Pi AthensCity-center hotel
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Walkable location
Priamos - Adults OnlyAdults-only hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Zappion HotelCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to PangratiPangrati is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Athens.
- Athens Intl. Airport (ATH), 11.2 mi (18 km) from Pangrati
Things to See and Do in and around Pangrati
Things to See near Pangrati:
- Saint Spyridon Orthodox Church (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Syntagma Square (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Acropolis (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Panathenaic Stadium (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Athens National Garden (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
Things to Do in Pangrati
- Goulandris Museum of Modern Art
- Museum of Greek Scouting
- Coronet Theater