What's Koukaki Like?There's a lot visitors like about Koukaki, especially its bars and museums. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great shops and cafes. Take in some culture at Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum and Museum of the Center for the Acropolis Studies. There's plenty more to see, including Acropolis Museum and Emotions Museum of Childhood.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Koukaki?
We have 587 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Koukaki:
Noble SuitesCity-center guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
AD Luxury Rooms & SuitesUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
COCO-MAT Athens BCLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
NLH FIX Neighborhood Lifestyle HotelsUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to KoukakiKoukaki is located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the heart of Athens.
- Athens Intl. Airport (ATH), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Koukaki
Things to See and Do in and around Koukaki
Things to See near Koukaki:
- Acropolis (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Syntagma Square (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Temple of Athena Nike (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Erechtheion (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
Things to Do in Koukaki
- Acropolis Museum
- Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum
- Museum of the Center for the Acropolis Studies