What's Barra Funda Like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Barra Funda. Take in some culture at Espaco das Americas and Theatro Sao Pedro. There's plenty more to see, including Memorial da America Latina and Expo Barra Funda.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Barra Funda?
We have 7 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Barra Funda:
Aparthotel Adagio São Paulo Barra FundaSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Near public transportation
Ibis São Paulo Barra Funda3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
How to Get to Barra FundaBarra Funda is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of São Paulo.
- São Paulo/Guarulhos Intl. Airport, 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Barra Funda
- São Paulo (CGH-Congonhas), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Barra Funda
Getting to Barra Funda on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Marechal Deodoro Station
- Palmeiras-Barra Funda Station
Things to See and Do in and around Barra Funda
What to See in Barra Funda
- Expo Barra Funda
- Nove de Julho University