What's Calgary Chinatown Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Calgary Chinatown. Top attractions include Calgary Zoo. There's plenty more to see, including Eau Claire Market Mall and Calgary TELUS Convention Centre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Calgary Chinatown?
We have 12 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Calgary Chinatown but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Spa tub • Central location
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Central location
SUTRA Riviera Plaza and Conference Centre Calgary Airport - 3.6 mi (5.8 km) away3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Best Western Airport Inn - 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away2.5-star hotel with indoor pool
Holiday Inn Calgary-Airport, an IHG Hotel - 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Sandman Signature Calgary Downtown Hotel - 0.8 mi (1.4 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Best Western Plus Suites Downtown - 1.1 mi (1.8 km) awayCity-center hotel with health club
How to Get to Calgary Chinatown
Calgary Chinatown is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Calgary.
- Calgary International Airport (YYC), 6 mi (9.6 km) from Calgary Chinatown
Things to See and Do in and around Calgary Chinatown
What to See in Calgary Chinatown
- Calgary TELUS Convention Centre
- Stephen Avenue
- Scotiabank Saddledome
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- University of Calgary
Things to Do in Calgary Chinatown
- Calgary Zoo
- Eau Claire Market Mall
- 17 Avenue SW
- Chinook Centre
- Sunridge Mall