What's Frogner Like?
In Frogner, you can spend time checking out the museums, cafes, and shops. You can take some time to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's theater scene. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Frogner Park and Frognerparken & Vigeland Park. There's plenty more to see, including Color Line Ferry Terminal and Oslo City Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Frogner?
We have 96 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Frogner:
SommerroLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa • Fitness center • Cafe
The Apartments company - The Sweet3.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Garden
THE THIEFLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace
Clarion Collection Hotel Gabelshus3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Hotel FilipCity-center hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Garden • Central location
How to Get to Frogner
Frogner is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Oslo.
- Gardermoen Airport (OSL), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from Frogner
Getting to Frogner on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Lille Frogner alle Light Rail Station
- Elisinburg Tram Station
- Skarpsno Light Rail Station
Things to See and Do in and around Frogner
What to See in Frogner
- Color Line Ferry Terminal
- Uranienborg Church
- Frogner Park
- Frognerparken & Vigeland Park
- Palace Park