What's Maryvale like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Maryvale, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's live music, theatre scene and entertainment venues. Plan a fun excursion to Camelback Ranch and Maryvale Baseball Park. There's plenty more to see, including Ak-Chin Pavilion and Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion.
How to get to Maryvale
Maryvale is located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Maryvale
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from Maryvale
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 19.4 mi (31.3 km) from Maryvale
Things to see and do in and around Maryvale
What to see in Maryvale
- Camelback Ranch
- Maryvale Baseball Park
- Arizona Buddhist Temple
Things to do in Maryvale
- Ak-Chin Pavilion
- Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion
- Villa de Paz Golf Course
When is the best time to visit Phoenix?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, July, August (average 24 mm of rainfall)