What's Camelback East like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Camelback East, especially its restaurants. Take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's gardens. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Desert Botanical Garden and Piestewa Peak. There's plenty more to see, including Biltmore Fashion Park and Arizona Biltmore Country Club.
How to get to Camelback East
Camelback East is located 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Camelback East
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from Camelback East
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from Camelback East
Things to see and do in and around Camelback East
What to see in Camelback East
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Wrigley Mansion
- Piestewa Peak
- Papago Park
- Hole in the Rock
Things to do in Camelback East
- Biltmore Fashion Park
- Arizona Biltmore Country Club
- Phoenix Zoo
- Town and Country Shopping Center
- Shemer Art Center
When is the best time to visit Phoenix?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 33°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, March, February (average 25 mm of rainfall)