What's Chinatown Like?
People go to Chinatown to see famous places such as White House, as well as its many attractions like Smithsonian Institution. Enjoy this walkable neighborhood's museums and selection of restaurants. National Mall and Capital One Arena are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chinatown?
Here is our travelers' top lodging choice in Chinatown:
Motto by Hilton Washington DC City Center3.5-star hotel with 3 bars, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Chinatown
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Chinatown
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 27 mi (43.5 km) from Chinatown
- Washington Dulles Intl. Airport (IAD), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from Chinatown
Things to See and Do in and around Chinatown
What to See in Chinatown
- Sixth and I Historic Synagogue
- Friendship Arch
Things to Do near Chinatown:
- Smithsonian Institution (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- National Air and Space Museum (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Union Station Shopping Center (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- National Museum of African American History and Culture (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Smithsonian's National Zoo (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)