What's La Boquilla like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about La Boquilla, especially its restaurants and beach access. Take time discovering the neighbourhood's historical sites. Take time to see places such as Murallas de Cartagena de Indias, Colombia and La Boquilla Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Las Americas International Convention Center.
How to get to La Boquilla
La Boquilla is located 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of Cartagena.
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.), 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from La Boquilla
Things to see and do in and around La Boquilla
What to see in La Boquilla
- Murallas de Cartagena de Indias, Colombia
- La Boquilla Beach
- Las Americas International Convention Center
Things to do near La Boquilla:
- Las Bovedas (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Karibana Golf Club (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Ayala Center (5 mi/8 km away)
- Rafael Nunez Museum and House (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Mall Plaza El Castillo (4.3 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cartagena?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, April (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 29°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, September, August (average 351 mm of rainfall)