What's Pinheiros Like?While in Pinheiros, you can enjoy the bars. Plan a fun excursion to Sesc Pinheiros and Victor Civita Plaza. There's plenty more to see, including Benidito Calixto Square and Shopping Eldorado.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Pinheiros?
We have 114 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Pinheiros:
Quality Hotel Faria LimaFamily-friendly hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
Quality Suítes Oscar Freire - Ex Comfort Suítes Oscar Freire3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Ibis Styles SP Faria Lima3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
L'Opera Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Mercure Sao Paulo Pinheiros3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Pool loungers • Central location
How to Get to PinheirosPinheiros is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of São Paulo.
- São Paulo/Guarulhos Intl. Airport, 16.1 mi (26 km) from Pinheiros
- Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Pinheiros
Getting to Pinheiros on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Faria Lima Station
- Pinheiros Metro Station
Things to See and Do in and around Pinheiros
What to See in Pinheiros
- Benidito Calixto Square
- Sesc Pinheiros
- Victor Civita Plaza