What's Pinheiros Like?
People go to Pinheiros to see attractions like São Paulo Zoo and to explore its green spaces like Ibirapuera Park. You'll find a selection of bars in the neighborhood. Paulista Avenue and Expo Center North are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Pinheiros?
We have 119 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Pinheiros:
Hilton Garden Inn Rebouças3.5-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Ibis Styles SP Faria Lima3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
L'Opera Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Selina Madalena Sao Paulo3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
George V Alto De Pinheiros4-star hotel with outdoor pool, conference center
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
How to Get to Pinheiros
Pinheiros is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of São Paulo.
- São Paulo/Guarulhos Intl. Airport, 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from Pinheiros
- São Paulo (CGH-Congonhas), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Pinheiros
Traveling to Pinheiros by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Sao Paulo Hebraica-Reboucas Station
- Sao Paulo Pinheiros Station
- Sao Paulo Cidade Jardim Station
Getting to Pinheiros on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Faria Lima Station
- Pinheiros Metro Station
- Vila Madalena Station